Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF EV trainer for my Gible
Im lookin for an ev trainer to ev train my gible..im new to the competitive scene and would love the help
(Sep 18, 2015, 08:01 AM)Jarrod_Bezza Wrote: Im lookin for an ev trainer to ev train my gible..im new to the competitive scene and would love the help

Ill do it how do you want it
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
thanks heaps Smile i want 252 in attack 252 252 in speed and 4 in hp

is that ok?
(Sep 18, 2015, 08:43 AM)Jarrod_Bezza Wrote: thanks heaps Smile i want 252 in attack 252 252 in speed and 4 in hp

is that ok?

Sure just add my friend code and ill do it in 30 mins
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Sep 18, 2015, 08:43 AM)Jarrod_Bezza Wrote: thanks heaps Smile i want 252 in attack 252 252 in speed and 4 in hp

is that ok?

Need anything else?
just added yah Smile
and i dont Smile
(Sep 18, 2015, 08:50 AM)Jarrod_Bezza Wrote: and i dont Smile

Just makin sure because i can blissey train to a garchomp for you afterwards
thats alright ill just lvl him myself but thanks for the offer
EV training is actually really simple in ORAS and kinda simple in X/Y. If you are planing on having lots of competitive mons then it might be a good process to pick up! my preferred method is using power items (you can buy them with battle points from the battle mansion) then going and finding horde battles. With horde training you can train like 4 pokes at once by bringing 4 in need of training and 1 for sweet scent/spread move. I'll leave a link for all the ORAS hotspots and It can be complex at first so if you want someone to help break it down for you feel free to PM me =)
http://nuggetbridge.com/articles/ev-trai...-sapphire/