Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF Events to borrow
hey everyone! i recently got my powersave and i've genned myself some events because i'm not going to get them normally, but there's a few that haven't been released with 6th gen that i still need!
i'd be cloning your pokemon, so if you're uncomfortable with that, then feel free to skip this over! i'd also be willing to give you some of the clones as a thank you. i also have some clones of my legitimate genesect (from the B2W2 Plasma event) that i would be willing to give you for helping me out as well!

events i still need:
Mew
Celebi
Meloetta

thank you all again! i unfortunately am on really janky wifi right now, but i'll be home in about two hours and i'll be ready to trade then. also, remember that you can't trade events over the gts, so we'd need to do it through FC trade. my code is 1177-8224-2961, feel free to add it and then let me know! I've also got an electric type friend safari, so have fun in there. Heart
I can give you a mew
i got you on celebi and meloette then

ill add you tomorrow and will probably be on all day
you also in need of something else? pm me if you could do me some favours, with cloning yourself some nice pokes x)
I have Event Shiny Diancie for you to clone and keep one for yourself
(Dec 14, 2015, 12:19 AM)Shadow Wrote: I can give you a mew

Did you transfer the Mew from the bank? I'm asking because I have 2 Mews, one shiny and one normal, only problem is: I can't trade either one of them with other players. I'm guessing the reason for this is because I got them through that big exploit with the QR codes, so if that is the same way you got your Mew Shadow, you won't be able to sadly. You can most definitely try, in fact I encourage you to try. And no, the QR code exploit has been patched the week after I found it, so.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
(Dec 14, 2015, 10:31 AM)pritchman227 Wrote:
(Dec 14, 2015, 12:19 AM)Shadow Wrote: I can give you a mew

Did you transfer the Mew from the bank? I'm asking because I have 2 Mews, one shiny and one normal, only problem is: I can't trade either one of them with other players. I'm guessing the reason for this is because I got them through that big exploit with the QR codes, so if that is the same way you got your Mew Shadow, you won't be able to sadly. You can most definitely try, in fact I encourage you to try. And no, the QR code exploit has been patched the week after I found it, so.

Nice job collecting Mews! I have 7 at the moment; 2 not shiny, 5 shiny. Keep collecting and good luck! :P
hey everyone! sorry for the delay (again), i'm still stupidly busy! but @Shadow and @bun i'll add you two and we can discuss time on pm if you'd like. :D
also, @Jaerri go ahead and pm me! i'd love to help if the request is relatively reasonable. c: