Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF: Female Drilbur & Timburr
Hello,

Anyone have a spare female Drilbur with its Hidden Ability (in a regular PokeBall or DreamBall) and a spare Female Timburr with the Guts Ability (also in a regular PokeBall)? If you do, let me know what you would want in exchange.

Thanks!
Hi @Eugenio Smile I have an Excadrill with Mold Breaker so I only need to breed it Wink (it's 11am here and I can't use the ds for 2-3 hours) For Timburr I don't remember if the one I have has Guts so I check it too Wink  
You wouldn't happen to have a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur would you?

Edit:
Here I am... Every pokemon is in a pokeball
Timburr: Brave nature 31IV Atk,SpDef
Timburr: Lonely nature 31IV Ps,Atk,SpDef,Spe 
Drilbur: Hasty nature 31IV Def,SpAtk,SpDef
Drilbur: Bold nature 31IV Ps,Atk,Def,SpDef
Drilbur: Bold nature 31IV Atk, Def,SpAtk,SpDef
@Meluem92

Could I have the Lonely Nature Timburr and the Bold Nature Drilbur (the last one you list). I do have a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur (do you want a male or female), what else would you like?
Good Smile a female Bulbasaur if you have one ready... Or else any Chlorophyll Bulbasaur will be ok
Mmm I didn't think any other pokemon... If you have a generic spare pokemon with an hidden ability that would be ok (I've just started an hidden ability hunt XD)... Otherwise don't worry Wink Bulbasaur is enough for me

@Eugenio added
@Meluem92

Alright, I've added you too and I'm online.
@Meluem92

Thanks for the Pokemon, +1 in rep. Enjoy the HA Bulbasaur and Slowpoke, both should have 4-5 IVs.
@Eugenio Thank you, too :D