Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF HA Eevee w/ Hyper Voice
Newcomer here. Still learning about hidden abilities, IVs, and all that, but I wanted to go ahead and see if anyone could help me out with an Eevee that has Hyper Voice and Anticipation. Don't have B2/W2 to do it myself  Sad
actually if you add me up ive got eevee in my friend safari and you be able to catch eevee with its HA, if you wanna do the work yourself :p
I'm fairly certain anyone can get a Hyper Voice Eevee in ORAS in the battle resort via collecting some Battle Points at the Maison to exchange with the Move Tutors. You don't have to go back to Black and White 2 to get a Non-Pentagon Eevee with Hyper Voice as anyone can get it now at ORAS. Just wanted to let you know.
(Sep 27, 2016, 01:49 AM)wartty Wrote: actually if you add me up ive got eevee in my friend safari and you be able to catch eevee with its HA, if you wanna do the work yourself :p

Okay, cool! I didn't know the friend safari could do that (I don't know much about them either), it was just I read online that gen 6 Eevee couldn't get Hyper Voice as an egg move
(Sep 27, 2016, 03:57 AM)Black117 Wrote: I'm fairly certain anyone can get a Hyper Voice Eevee in ORAS in the battle resort via collecting some Battle Points at the Maison to exchange with the Move Tutors. You don't have to go back to Black and White 2 to get a Non-Pentagon Eevee with Hyper Voice as anyone can get it now at ORAS. Just wanted to let you know.

That info is helpful too! Unfortunately I don't have ORAS, I'm just getting back into Pokemon and only have X. Does the Eevee having a pentagon matter?
@RjVerafy The blue pentagon only denotes that a Pokemon was obtained in a generation 6 game, any from the following: X, Y, OR, and AS. It doesn't particularly matter unless you think it's fancy to have a previous generation Pokemon in your game. If you don't have the ORAS games, you can ask someone to move tutor it for you, they may want a Pokemon in return for the work though. Shinies and Legendaries always make good offers but battle ready or competitively bred Pokemon are sometimes good offers as well.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Sep 27, 2016, 08:05 AM)Chawizawd Wrote: @RjVerafy The blue pentagon only denotes that a Pokemon was obtained in a generation 6 game, any from the following: X, Y, OR, and AS. It doesn't particularly matter unless you think it's fancy to have a previous generation Pokemon in your game. If you don't have the ORAS games, you can ask someone to move tutor it for you, they may want a Pokemon in return for the work though. Shinies and Legendaries always make good offers but battle ready or competitively bred Pokemon are sometimes good offers as well.

Ah, I get it. I think it's cool to have previous gen pokemon, but that's not something I really care about.  I'm open to that move tutor option though, but I'd still need to get the Eevee first 

@wartty How do I go about adding you for the friend safari? I registered your friend code but it doesn't seem to be doing anything.
lol sorry i had to add you if your online now you should be able to find see me
(Sep 27, 2016, 04:35 PM)wartty Wrote: lol sorry i had to add you if your online now you should be able to find see me

@wartty cool, it kinda worked and all, but I'm only seeing two of your three pokemon? Its Audino, Tediursa, then an empty slot. Also, you don't show up on my PSS friends list either? You show up on the friend safari list, but the icon is greyed out with a question mark.
@RjVerafy i saw you online thats odd ill go on again now and send you a trade or something