Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF HA Eevee w/ Hyper Voice
@wartty It has you down as an acquaintance? I'm not sure why
(Sep 27, 2016, 05:11 PM)RjVerafy Wrote: @wartty It has you down as an acquaintance? I'm not sure why

I just dropped my 3DS if you were wondering what happened lol, it shut off. Do you want that Dialga back?? I didn't really understand what was going on, BUT everything seems to have cleared up in the friend safari, you have an icon theres an Eevee etc etc
what about a dialga? lol try getting a phone charm for your 3ds helps you holdon, hate dropping it a losing hours of my life -_____- and ill teach eevee hyper voice when you got him ready Smile
@wartty You mean, you didn't set up a trade with me? I dropped my ds while in a trade with a player named Ash, the trade request was sent literally right after you said you would set a trade up. The guy sent me a shiny Korean Dialga that has a premier ribbon and was caught in a dive ball (I think it might be legit but the dive ball confuses me?) for a Girantina I happened to nab on the GTS. I thought it was you the whole time??

But now I can see that your name is Jaden..
@wartty Alrighty well regardless, I'm back and got myself an anticipation Eevee from your safari. Is there any kind of compensation you'd like for teaching him hyper voice?
nah had a feeling you were new at this just happy to help Smile kind of a first ones free sorta thing lol
@wartty I'm back online now and can send you the Eevee whenever! I should be free for the rest of today
@RjVerafy lol holy **** that was fast, sure you free now
@wartty yeah I'm good to go  :D