Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need Legends for the Pokédex
(Jan 27, 2016, 08:48 PM)moo311 Wrote: Is it cool if you could trade back my pokemon? If so, I can get you...

Zygarde, Keldeo, Kyurem, Cobalion, Verizion, Moltres, Jirachi, Regirock/Regice, Darkrai, Terrakion, Victini, Tornadus, Thundurus, Regigigas, Suicune, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Giratina, Diancie, and Yveltal:D

I've actually just gotten most of the Pokémon you've just mentioned, the only one I don't have being the Victini. And of course I'll trade it back to you. Just make sure you give me back what I gave you.

EDIT: I've added your Friend Code and I'm currently online and ready whenever you are.
(Jan 27, 2016, 08:54 PM)Gentlemenian Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2016, 08:48 PM)moo311 Wrote: Is it cool if you could trade back my pokemon? If so, I can get you...

Zygarde, Keldeo, Kyurem, Cobalion, Verizion, Moltres, Jirachi, Regirock/Regice, Darkrai, Terrakion, Victini, Tornadus, Thundurus, Regigigas, Suicune, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Giratina, Diancie, and Yveltal:D

I've actually just gotten most of the Pokémon you've just mentioned, the only one I don't have being the Victini.  And of course I'll trade it back to you.  Just make sure you give me back what I gave you.

Sure, Can you trade now?
(Jan 27, 2016, 08:56 PM)moo311 Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2016, 08:54 PM)Gentlemenian Wrote:

I've actually just gotten most of the Pokémon you've just mentioned, the only one I don't have being the Victini.  And of course I'll trade it back to you.  Just make sure you give me back what I gave you.

Sure, Can you trade now?

Yes, I'm currently online and ready to trade. When I see that you're online I'll request the trade.