Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF: HA female espurr/meowstic and scraggy/scrafty. Shinies in return
I've just captured the Espurr. I'll try to be online this morning but I likely won't be able to trade until after 6PM EST tonight.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
I can trade you a female scraggy and espurr both with egg moves. they're breejects with most likely 4-5 ivs. I'm wondering if your shinies are flawless?
(Aug 11, 2015, 04:10 AM)sandragon13 Wrote: I've just captured the Espurr. I'll try to be online this morning but I likely won't be able to trade until after 6PM EST tonight.
    -sandragon13

Thanks, np
(Aug 11, 2015, 04:10 AM)sandragon13 Wrote: I've just captured the Espurr. I'll try to be online this morning but I likely won't be able to trade until after 6PM EST tonight.
    -sandragon13

You still up for it?
Yeah sorry, been busy getting ready to move Saturday. Let me know what time you'll be available and I'll try to meet you then.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
(Aug 12, 2015, 03:23 AM)sandragon13 Wrote: Yeah sorry, been busy getting ready to move Saturday. Let me know what time you'll be available and I'll try to meet you then.
    -sandragon13

I'll be free for the rest of the day.