Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF Jirachi
Hello people!!

I'm David, aka MaliciousD. I'm here today, writing in english (which isn't my first language (I'm french canadian (Yes... One of those))) to ask you for a favor. I'll go right to the goal: I need to borrow a Jirachi to finally complete my pokedex. I'm doing shiny search for a little while now, but without a complete dex and a shiny charm it's a pain in the... I know you guys don't know me, It's my first post here and you never saw me on Twitch. I'm kind of a lurker (Is that what we call it when someone just watch and never interact?).

So here's the deal. I just need a Jirachi to complete my pokedex. I'll trade something with you (Equally as good as a Jirachi) and re-trade it right after. Like I write it before, You don't know me, but you can trust me.

My friend code: 1435-6714-0493

You can find me on Twitter: @MaliciousD

You can e-mail me too.

PS: I don't want to own a Jirachi, I want to borrow it. I'll re-trade it right after.

PS2: I'm sorry if there's any spelling errors. Like I said earlier I'm french, english is not my strength..

Thank you, have a nice day

(If you want a trade and want me to keep the jirachi, I can trade you a Hoopa or a not good nature Suicune Shiny)
MaliciousD