Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF: King's Rock & Dragon Scale
If anyone has or can get these two items for me, I would really appreciate it. I need them to evolve a couple of Pokemon for my Unova Classic Tournament Team. Thanks to anyone that helps! If you can get me these add my friend code, and I will add yours. You can just trade them over to me then. Thanks!
Shimono Hiro!

@Allegro 
You can take my mine! ^^

Just give me a sec to add you

Edit: I've added you!
oh.. nevermind you were always there..
(Aug 23, 2016, 08:31 AM)MagicalMops Wrote: @Allegro 
You can take my mine! ^^

Also, wow! I am EV training my Lotad and I found a Shiny Vanillite after 5 hordes!
Shimono Hiro!

(Aug 23, 2016, 08:34 AM)Allegro Wrote:
(Aug 23, 2016, 08:31 AM)MagicalMops Wrote: @Allegro 
You can take my mine! ^^

Also, wow! I am EV training my Lotad and I found a Shiny Vanillite after 5 hordes!

Man that's luck... it took me over 300 encounters looking for Shiny Cubchoo only to find Shiny Vannilite!
Congrats! ^^
Wait how many do you need, you stated you need to evolve a "couple" pokemon? I think they're only one use items?

And Thanks for the Moltres and Garchomp, didn't expect that ^^
(Aug 23, 2016, 08:38 AM)MagicalMops Wrote: Wait how many do you need, you stated you need to evolve a "couple" pokemon? I think they're only one use items?

Oh I just needed one of each for the Unova Classic. I needed it for Politoed and Kingra. Lol.
Shimono Hiro!

(Aug 23, 2016, 08:45 AM)Allegro Wrote:
(Aug 23, 2016, 08:38 AM)MagicalMops Wrote: Wait how many do you need, you stated you need to evolve a "couple" pokemon? I think they're only one use items?

Oh I just needed one of each for the Unova Classic. I needed it for Politoed and Kingra. Lol.
Oh okay~ Kappa
Lol, just let me know if you need anymore  Wink