Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF: MEW EVENT CODE!! FOR FEBRUARY!! {CLOSED}
Hi guys! I was wondering if anyone has a spare mew code i can borrow.... I live 2 hours from nearest gamestop so yeah thats why!

I can offer pokemon once you say "I have a spare MEW CODE for you" or something like that
You do realize that codes are consumed once used, right? You can't just ''borrow'' a code.
@14M4N0NYM0U5 yes i know that -__- but some ppl grabbed extra so thats why i was asking if ppl gave them away already or if they still had them

Sorry for the misunderstanding
if you are from Europe you can try this: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-TUTORIA...-from-home
Im from America @Apo but thanks for trying!
(Feb 7, 2016, 12:52 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: @14M4N0NYM0U5 yes i know that -__- but some ppl grabbed extra so thats why i was asking if ppl gave them away already or if they still had them

Sorry for the misunderstanding

Your best bet would be to trade for a Mew. The above method didn't work for me (I live in Europe). Good luck and take care.
@Swimmingpenguin791 If you're still interested, I managed to get a spare Mew Code from a GameStop. PM me.
"I have a spare MEW CODE for you", not the code, i have the mew though. i spent my afternoon yesterday reseting my game and redeeming mew codes
@Eugenio ok