Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF Rough Skin Gible/Gabite (Only care about HA)
I am currently looking for anyone who wouldn't mind trading or could spare a HA Gible or Gabite. As mentioned, I do not care about the IV's, nature, gender or anything relating to that, I only care about the HA as I can make do with everything else. If someone would be willing to do this then it would be much appreciated.
@GhostNinja5292 Have one Smile
I've got a gible I can pass on to you. That is, if you don't care about it being in a beast ball, and it having a few egg moves on it.
(May 17, 2017, 11:58 AM)Tomlepanda Wrote: @GhostNinja5292 Have one Smile

Is there anything in particular you would want in return? And I'm available to trade whenever you are. Thank you in advance!
Looks like Tom the panda beat me to the reply Smile
(May 17, 2017, 12:08 PM)Tyro Wrote: Looks like Tom the panda beat me to the reply Smile

Thank you for the offer though! I appreciate it. I've been trying to chain one for over a day with no luck and I lack the patience to go any further lol.
(May 17, 2017, 12:19 PM)GhostNinja5292 Wrote:
(May 17, 2017, 12:08 PM)Tyro Wrote: Looks like Tom the panda beat me to the reply Smile

Thank you for the offer though! I appreciate it. I've been trying to chain one for over a day with no luck and I lack the patience to go any further lol.

Lol. I know that feeling all too well.
@GhostNinja5292  Sorry if I didn't answered so fast.. I was sleeping :D Don't worry any pokemon would be ok! Just add my fc and see you at plaza Wink