Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF Shiny (or not) Skiddo Lvl 1 (with Nickname), Careful nature and HA
Sorry for the specific request of a
Lvl 1 Skiddo (with Nickname), Careful nature and HA Grass Pelt. Shiny is just a nice extra.

I can offer
Zapdos
Moltres
Articuno
Shiny Suicune battle ready
Shiny Quilladin
and also the shiny Yveltal and Xerneas events.

I just can't seem to find a Skiddo with its HA, so if somebody could help out that would be amazing!!!
It will take some time for the HA but I can hook you up but what do you want to be the nickname?
Can I possibly trade something else for the shiny Suicune? It's the only one I'm missing from the Legendary Beasts Trio.
(May 30, 2016, 03:49 PM)Fliny Wrote: It will take some time for the HA but I can hook you up but what do you want to be the nickname?
Awesome! Looking Forward!
must be quite a cliche but I'd like Yakul as its nickname. :D

Quote:Can I possibly trade something else for the shiny Suicune? It's the only one I'm missing from the Legendary Beasts Trio.

Sure. Not attached to it, unless Fliny wants it. What would you offer?
I'm willing to trade any of these Pokemon for it: shiny Gothietelle, shiny Magikarp, Volcanion, Heatran, Zygarde, Manaphy, Suicune and Victini.
I'd take the Manaphy!
Adding you now.

Friend code: 1521-5295-5349
in game name: Maruo
I knew this was going to happen I got a shiny skiddo that has none of the stuff you want
Okay, I'm on now.
(May 30, 2016, 04:13 PM)Fliny Wrote: I knew this was going to happen I got a shiny skiddo that has none of the stuff you want

OMG. I shouldn't be too greedy and I would take it, but I really have an in-game idea for Grass Pelt, that's why the ability is more important to me than shiny or not :/
Won't complain if it's too much work though.
Thanks, it feels great to have the full trio. +1 rep! :-)