Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF Thundurus
As title says I'm looking for a Thundurus. If anyone has a spare one I hope we can work something out  Smile
Not sure if I have that much of interest though  :s
It's actually pretty easy to catch, if you have the game :P
I believe there also is some sort of mini game where you can shoot at the clouds with your 3DS and get Thundurus and the other 2 very easily.

Did a quick google search, turns out it's called "Dream Radar".
You can catch some other pokemon there as well Smile
(Apr 3, 2015, 08:22 AM)kuun_kun Wrote: It's actually pretty easy to catch, if you have the game :P
I believe there also is some sort of mini game where you can shoot at the clouds with your 3DS and get Thundurus and the other 2 very easily.

Did a quick google search, turns out it's called "Dream Radar".
You can catch some other pokemon there as well Smile

Ye, But I don't have BW/BW2 Sad
Thundurus is catchable in alpha sapphire
any specific moveset or ev spread you are looking for, i might be able to help you out
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(Apr 3, 2015, 10:34 AM)MARSxVenom Wrote: any specific moveset or ev spread you are looking for, i might be able to help you out

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Level: 50
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave
- Dark Pulse

This is the perfect one but I'm happy to settle for less (A useful nature and perfect IV's on SpA and Spe, hoping the rest of them ain't terrible, ability pref Prankster but you know you can't get everything =P )
(Apr 3, 2015, 10:03 AM)burgeman1102 Wrote: Thundurus is catchable in alpha sapphire

Aaaand I have Omega Ruby Dodgy
give me a bit and i can get it to you, mines got almost the same moveset, but i can get the right moves on it
(Apr 3, 2015, 11:02 AM)MARSxVenom Wrote: give me a bit and i can get it to you, mines got almost the same moveset, but i can get the right moves on it

I added you to my friends list, what do you want in return?
(Apr 3, 2015, 11:08 AM)Alex Wrote:
(Apr 3, 2015, 11:02 AM)MARSxVenom Wrote: give me a bit and i can get it to you, mines got almost the same moveset, but i can get the right moves on it

I added you to my friends list, what do you want in return?

i dont need anything, i just like helping people out

also did you add the FC thats up right now? i literally just changed it 5 min ago because i gotta new 3ds and a new FC

edit: my FC thats up there is wrong anyway, change the 7 at the end to a 3