Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF Turtwig, Chimchar, and Tepig
@Ducky 
Is your ign Chamberlain? I'm not seeing a Ducky on my friends list right now. My ign is Meghan so if you see me feel free to send a request
@VoidThoughts  MY IGN should be Ducky
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
(Jul 1, 2016, 07:35 PM)Ducky Wrote: @VoidThoughts  MY IGN should be Ducky
Found you and traded, but I thought you said the charmander had a 31 in special attack lol. Thanks for it and the dratini though, they've got good stats
Did i give you the wrong charmander? i must have moved the wrong one out of the pokebank. give me a min and ill get your the right one
(Jul 1, 2016, 07:58 PM)Ducky Wrote: Did i give you the wrong charmander? i must have moved the wrong one out of the pokebank. give me a min and ill get your the right one
Ahhh thank you so much! I've been breeding charmanders for a few weeks now, but I can never get one with 31 in SpA.

If you ever need any other starters or other pokemon in general hit me up sometime, I have most of the national pokedex on X and would just need some time to breed before trading.
@VoidThoughts  Will do. If you need/want any help with the breeding let me know. Breeding is my fav part of the game.  :D