Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF Vivillon with different patterns
I can offer some HA pokemon in exchange. Smile
@martin0617 
Are different patterned Vivillons okay, or are you looking for different region scatterbugs only?
@MagicalMops actually, different patterned Vivillons are much appreciated! Smile
(Aug 12, 2016, 06:45 AM)martin0617 Wrote: @MagicalMops actually, different patterned Vivillons are much appreciated! Smile
@martin0617 
Hmm i think i have a few you can have... any specific patterns you looking for?
@MagicalMops 
I'm currently looking for Tundra, Archipelago, Sandstorm, Monsoon, Savanna, Ocean and Jungle
(Aug 12, 2016, 09:18 AM)martin0617 Wrote: @MagicalMops 
I'm currently looking for Tundra, Icy Snow, Marine, Archipelago, High Plains, Sandstorm, Monsoon, Savanna, Sun, Ocean and Jungle
@martin0617 
Hmm give me a sec.. and i'l see what i can do
(Aug 12, 2016, 09:39 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Aug 12, 2016, 09:18 AM)martin0617 Wrote: @MagicalMops 
I'm currently looking for Tundra, Icy Snow, Marine, Archipelago, High Plains, Sandstorm, Monsoon, Savanna, Sun, Ocean and Jungle
@martin0617 
Hmm give me a sec.. and i'l see what i can do
@MagicalMops 
Thanks! By the way, I edited the list. Here is the latest list of patterns I'm looking for Tundra, Archipelago, Sandstorm, Monsoon, Savanna, Ocean and Jungle
@MagicalMops 
Thanks in advance. But can we do the trade tomorrow? It's actually 12:50 midnight here. I'll just give you a beep to check if you're online. Thanks! Appreciate your help. Smile
(Aug 12, 2016, 09:53 AM)martin0617 Wrote: @MagicalMops 
Thanks in advance. But can we do the trade tomorrow? It's actually 12:50 midnight here. I'll just give you a beep to check if you're online. Thanks! Appreciate your help. Smile
Yep, no problem  Wink
(Aug 12, 2016, 09:55 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Aug 12, 2016, 09:53 AM)martin0617 Wrote: @MagicalMops 
Yep, no problem  Wink
@MagicalMops Hey! I'm online now. Just to update you, I am looking for the ffg patterns Tundra, Sandstorm, Savanna, Ocean, Jungle, Fancy and Poke Ball.Thanks!