Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF multiple pokemon
I am looking for a hidden ability pancham, shinx, and phantump. Iv's and nature do not matter i will breed myself if anyone can help with this i will be greatly appreciative.
I've got all three that I can breed for you.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
what would you want for them i do not have much
Any breedjects or random stuff with egg moves is fine.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
ok ill add you then check and see what i have
sorry about that man i fell asleep last night but im up and still interested if you are willing to trade
i have two breed rejects and a shiny to trade so whenever your on i can get it goin
These are ready to trade. Let me know when you will be available and I'll make it work to meet up.
-sandragon13
i will be available anytime after 3 pm tomorrow EST
I work until 4PM EST, so you can expect me to be available, at earliest, 4:30 or so.
-sandragon13