Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF temporary Azelf
Hi there, I accidentally killed my Azelf and saved without realizing somehow, and i'm looking to use one to catch dialga. Has anyone got one I can use? Thanks in advance.
I'd be more than willing to give you Azelf. All my info is below my picture, and i'll be online at 3:30 PM CST-5:45 PM CST. After that I will be offline until 8:30 PM CST, so.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
(Dec 11, 2015, 12:19 PM)pritchman227 Wrote: I'd be more than willing to give you Azelf. All my info is below my picture, and i'll be online at 3:30 PM CST-5:45 PM CST. After that I will be offline until 8:30 PM CST, so.

Thank you! I'll add you for when you come online
Okay, and when I get home (I'm at school right now xD) I'll add you. We'll trade and then when you are ready to trade it back, tell me by requesting trade. Otherwise it can be yours, i don't really need Azelf anymore, so I'd be willing to trade you permanently for it. Nothing big like a Shiny 6IV, BR knows egg moves one, just whatever you feel that is a fair trade. Its hasn't been used at all, so all of its moves are still there and its still at level 50.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!