Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LOOKING FOR YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON
(Jun 9, 2016, 01:02 AM)Aqwell Wrote: Do you want it now or at some other time?
im Irene on OR if I confused you lol.
Yes you did confuse me : )
@parrypeter25 
i have the 2 eggs ready for you Smile
I could help with this if you still needed another egg. I am at work currently but this evening I can breed and trade you an egg. It would be around 6pm CST.
@Segatakai 
I'm online whenver you're ready to trade. Do you have a pokemon you need by any chance?
@Lucidfaith 
That'd be great if you could help me out :P The next time I'll be on is probably in 12 hours as I have class from 5:30-10:40pm EST.
Nah i'm good, just give me pokemon you don't need Smile
I'll add ​​​​you
(Jun 9, 2016, 10:15 AM)Segatakai Wrote: Nah i'm good, just give me pokemon you don't need Smile
I'll add ​​​​you
@Segatakai 
I'm currently online!
@parrypeter25 I was going to give you a Draniti egg, Does that sound good to you?
(Jun 9, 2016, 03:17 PM)Lucidfaith Wrote: @parrypeter25 I was going to give you a Draniti egg, Does that sound good to you?
You ruined the surprise! But that's fine. That'll fit the dragon criteria :P. I will most likely be home in 5 hours. If that doesn't work with you, I'll be home most of tomorrow.
(Jun 9, 2016, 03:43 PM)parrypeter25 Wrote:
(Jun 9, 2016, 03:17 PM)Lucidfaith Wrote: @parrypeter25 I was going to give you a Draniti egg, Does that sound good to you?
You ruined the surprise! But that's fine. That'll fit the dragon criteria :P. I will most likely be home in 5 hours. If that doesn't work with you, I'll be home most of tomorrow.

Lol my bad. Yeah that works for me. I added you. I'll be online tonight.