Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Lf a shiny magikarp
As above

I will trade you an allmost perfect gible egg with ha
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
Hmm, i saw a lot of shiny magikarp on gts, if i get one, i will give it to ya for free.
(Oct 10, 2015, 09:56 AM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hmm, i saw a lot of shiny magikarp on gts, if i get one, i will give it to ya for free.

rlly thnx
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Oct 10, 2015, 09:54 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote: As above

I will trade you an allmost perfect gible egg with ha

[Image: 29upqbn.png]
I had almost got one. There was someone that was offering a shiny magikarp for any Wailord.
(Oct 10, 2015, 10:50 AM)Drangor2 Wrote: I had almost got one. There was someone that was offering a shiny magikarp for any Wailord.
I havnt even seen one on the GTS yet
I got one, i'm going online now.
(Oct 10, 2015, 11:55 AM)Drangor2 Wrote: I got one, i'm going online now.

Ok thnx i was battling yhe elite 4 again
No problem, i will wait online there.
(Oct 10, 2015, 12:22 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: No problem, i will wait online there.

Im ready when you are