For the hell of it yveltal
Tyrunt
Gyrados
Entei
Lucario
Gallade/gardevoire
Aeigeslash
I know this is alot to ask but in return i have good breedjects
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
I have a 6IV lvl100 shiny Gallade, but I got it off wondertrade, so it's obviously not at all legit :p
I don't even know if I'm allowed to trade it here?
(Oct 11, 2015, 04:25 AM)Mutt Wrote: I have a 6IV lvl100 shiny Gallade, but I got it off wondertrade, so it's obviously not at all legit :p
I don't even know if I'm allowed to trade it here?

People poke gen shiny jpn 6iv dittos so probably
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
Alright then. It's yours if you want it!
(Oct 11, 2015, 04:30 AM)Mutt Wrote: Alright then. It's yours if you want it!

Rlly thnx
(Oct 11, 2015, 04:31 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:

Rlly thnx

I added your FC! What breedjects do you have?
(Oct 11, 2015, 04:34 AM)Mutt Wrote:
(Oct 11, 2015, 04:31 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:

Rlly thnx

I added your FC! What breedjects do you have?

Gible mainly but someone hasnt bothered claiming there bulba yet so ill give it to you and breed another
Thank you!
(Oct 11, 2015, 04:43 AM)Mutt Wrote: Thank you!

No thank you
(Oct 11, 2015, 04:16 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote: I know this is a lot to ask but heres a list of the shinys i want

Helioptile
Charmander
Gengar
Squirtle
Fenekin
Froakie
Chespin
For the hell of it yveltal
Tyrunt
Gyrados
Entei
Lucario
Gallade/gardevoire
Aeigeslash
I know this is alot to ask but in return i have good breedjects
Even though this is a bump up can i just ask if anyone does have a spare shiny charmander they could give me