Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Looking for HA Lileep or Cradily
Looking for HA Lilleep or Cradily, have a few HA and egg move Pokemon to trade. Also have a level 100 shiny ariados to trade. I would use it, but I got it over wonder trade so cannot nickname it.
@alexosaur I have an HA Lileep. What HA pokemon do you have? Smile
@martin0617 I have got a quick feet shroomish (adamant nature), bulletproof chespin (impish nature), prankster murkrow (jolly), unaware wooper (relaxed, 6IV), anticipation Eevee (modest), shadow tag gothita (calm), unburden hitmonlee (naughty), hustle nidoran-m (timid). I also have a 6-IV shiny bidoof with moody that I got from wonder trading. You can have any of these if you would like them ?
(Aug 29, 2016, 06:11 AM)alexosaur Wrote: @martin0617 I have got a quick feet shroomish (adamant nature), bulletproof chespin (impish nature), prankster murkrow (jolly), unaware wooper (relaxed, 6IV), anticipation Eevee (modest), shadow tag gothita (calm), unburden hitmonlee (naughty), hustle nidoran-m (timid). I also have a 6-IV shiny bidoof with moody that I got from wonder trading. You can have any of these if you would like them ?

I'll have Gothita in exchange. Smile
Cool, you ready to trade whenever?
(Aug 29, 2016, 06:26 AM)alexosaur Wrote: Cool, you ready to trade whenever?

I'll add you now.
I'm trying to add you but it says that your friend code is invalid
I'm sorry, I've just realised my friend code is wrong!
it should be 5473-0968-1379, ign is Alex, sorry!
(Aug 29, 2016, 06:32 AM)alexosaur Wrote: I'm sorry, I've just realised my friend code is wrong!
it should be 5473-0968-1379, ign is Alex, sorry!

Added you already. I'm online now.
Awesome, thank you very much for the lileep Smile