Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Looking for Hidden Ability Escavalier/Karrablast
My friend is in need of one of these, and I don't have it, despite Escavalier being one of my favorites, due to Overcoat not being the greatest in Gen 5. But Overcoat got a buff in Gen 6, and my friend wants to use it in Hail, so I actually need it now that it is no longer available. If anyone has a female one in a Dream Ball, that would be greatly appreciated. At the very least, I'll accept one Genned so I can breed from there.

The only powersave thread that has what I need is the one for TheReplayFlynn, which I guess I'm not supposed to use?...
(Jun 11, 2015, 04:28 PM)MagnusHexem Wrote: My friend is in need of one of these, and I don't have it, despite Escavalier being one of my favorites, due to Overcoat not being the greatest in Gen 5.  But Overcoat got a buff in Gen 6, and my friend wants to use it in Hail, so I actually need it now that it is no longer available.  If anyone has a female one in a Dream Ball, that would be greatly appreciated.  At the very least, I'll accept one Genned so I can breed from there.

The only powersave thread that has what I need is the one for TheReplayFlynn, which I guess I'm not supposed to use?...

I have one, it's legit, no genning. I can breed it tomorrow morning for you.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
(Jun 11, 2015, 04:35 PM)sandragon13 Wrote:
(Jun 11, 2015, 04:28 PM)MagnusHexem Wrote: My friend is in need of one of these, and I don't have it, despite Escavalier being one of my favorites, due to Overcoat not being the greatest in Gen 5.  But Overcoat got a buff in Gen 6, and my friend wants to use it in Hail, so I actually need it now that it is no longer available.  If anyone has a female one in a Dream Ball, that would be greatly appreciated.  At the very least, I'll accept one Genned so I can breed from there.

I have one, it's legit, no genning. I can breed it tomorrow morning for you.
-sandragon13

SWEET!! Thank you so much! PM me when it's ready! :D