Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Looking for Zekrom
I'm looking for a Zekrom for trade. I have plenty to trade for it, including a 6iv jolly, shiny Virizion atlevel 50 and some pokemon with their hidden abilities available. I also have a 6IV shiny Gastly available, which has been fully EV trained.

Thank you in advance!
I've got a Zekrom I can trade you probably for the shiny gastly but out of curiosity what are the other pokemon you'd be willing to trade??
(Sep 11, 2016, 02:55 PM)JodieKatt98 Wrote: I've got a Zekrom I can trade you probably for the shiny gastly but out of curiosity what are the other pokemon you'd be willing to trade??
I have an impish,  bulletproof chespin, a jolly prankster murkrow and a level 100, shiny 6IV Ariados available. The Ariados is nice, but I got it over wondertrade and have no interest in using it. 

You can have the gastly if you don't want any of these, it is a timid nature and is nicknamed 'Nebulak'. Obviously if you want anything else that I have instead that's cool too :-)
(Sep 11, 2016, 03:33 PM)alexosaur Wrote:
(Sep 11, 2016, 02:55 PM)JodieKatt98 Wrote: I've got a Zekrom I can trade you probably for the shiny gastly but out of curiosity what are the other pokemon you'd be willing to trade??
I have an impish,  bulletproof chespin, a jolly prankster murkrow and a level 100, shiny 6IV Ariados available. The Ariados is nice, but I got it over wondertrade and have no interest in using it. 

You can have the gastly if you don't want any of these, it is a timid nature and is nicknamed 'Nebulak'. Obviously if you want anything else that I have instead that's cool too :-)

Almost tempted by the chespin but I'll go with the gastly after all please
I'll just add you now

The Zekrom is level 51 and transferred from my copy of White so it doesn't have the blue pentagon, let me know if you want that one. If you want it for competitive then I've got another one (level 50) in my pokemon bank so I'll get that for you
@JodieKatt98 I'd quite like to use it for competitive, if that's cool! Let me know when you're online and we can trade. I'm on GMT so I'm assuming our times won't always line up Smile
@alexosaur nope we're in the same time zone, I'm online now so whenever you're ready
@JodieKatt98 awesome, I can be on in 5 mins?
Thank you! I reall appreciate it! Enjoy the Gastly Smile
@alexosaur  no problem and thank you for the gastly