Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 16 HP / 8 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Calm Mind

I got both of those here and I was wondering if there are any specific things I should change, and if to use adamant instead of jolly on gallade or Modest instead of timid on gardevoir.
No,  The more speed on Gardevoir is better and I would add a Set-up move on Gallade like Swords Dance or Bulk Up as I think that would prove more useful. I normally use Swords Dance like this

Swords Dance
Close Combat/Drain Punch 
Zen Headbutt
Knock Off/Ice Punch/Shadow Sneak

That's the set I would use there and again the Jolly Nature is better on Gallade IMO but you can have Adamant/Modest on those if you want. 

Hope this helps  Smile
Pretty much what @youngtomlin said, these two sets are ripped off Smogon and the reasoning is there behind the EV spread and nature. Jolly and Timid allow Gallade and Gardevoir to outspeed Pokemon at lower base speeds running max investments such Heracross, Excadrill, Kyurem-B and so forth in Gardevoir's case and Keldeo, Heliolisk, Terrakion, Landorus-Therian, Garchomp and so forth for Gallade.

Typically Gallade runs Swords Dance with Close Combat, Zen Headbutt and Ice Punch, however, some of them run other moves in place of Ice Punch such as Knock Off, Shadow Sneak and Drain Punch. Heck, Gallade runs Drain Punch over Close Combat most of the time on the Swords Dance set. A few Gardevoirs run Taunt to deal with Calm Mind Clefable and hazard setters, some run Thunderbolt to deal with Volcanion and Skarmory, few run Will-O-Wisp to cripple physical attackers such as Scizor-Mega (on the switch), Ferrothorn, Gliscor (on the switch), Excadrill, among others.

When it comes down to movesets, run what best suits your team. So maybe you won't run Focus Blast on Gardevoir because you have 2 other fighting types or fighting moves on your team but you have a weakness to SkarmBliss and fast attackers so you run Substitute alongside Calm Mind. This is just an example by the way.