Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Any genner or breeder? I need a Tyrantrum please
He is one of my favorite pokemon so I am asking for one here:

Tyrantrum
Male (I dont care, but male if possible)
HA: Rock head
Jolly nature
5 or 6 IV´s (Minimum 5) (Special attack doesnt matter)
EV´s: 52 HP/ 254 attack/ 204 speed
Object: None
-Rockhead (Only this one)

I have a lot of good, shiny or not, BR pokemons I am willing to offer to you. Please I need him so much.
I've got a spare 6IV Jolly HA Tyrunt I bred. It's not shiny, but does have D-Dance and Ice Fang. Give me about 20 mins and I'll try and get that IV spread sorted for you.
(Feb 2, 2016, 04:38 PM)Denny Wrote: I've got a spare 6IV Jolly HA Tyrunt I bred. It's not shiny, but does have D-Dance and Ice Fang. Give me about 20 mins and I'll try and get that IV spread sorted for you.

@Denny Thanks a lot m8. I didnt want it shiny so no problem. You can take your time. Anyways, thanks buddy
(Feb 2, 2016, 04:41 PM)Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon Wrote:
(Feb 2, 2016, 04:38 PM)Denny Wrote: I've got a spare 6IV Jolly HA Tyrunt I bred. It's not shiny, but does have D-Dance and Ice Fang. Give me about 20 mins and I'll try and get that IV spread sorted for you.

@Denny Thanks a lot m8. I didnt want it shiny so no problem. You can take your time. Anyways, thanks buddy

@Denny If you level him up to level 100 you can have 2 of my pokemon instead of one
I'll see if I can get it to 100, I've got a few Blissey bases. Any particular moveset you'd like?
(Feb 2, 2016, 04:44 PM)Denny Wrote: I'll see if I can get it to 100, I've got a few Blissey bases. Any particular moveset you'd like?

Rockhead
Dragon Dance
Ice bite
*Phisical attack DragonType. Doesnt matter. Or just dont add the last move
Took a little longer than expected, but I have it up to level 100 now.
(Feb 2, 2016, 05:48 PM)Denny Wrote: Took a little longer than expected, but I have it up to level 100 now.

@Denny I will add you now. My FC is 3583-0013-6858