Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] National Dex Completion help!!
Star 
Hello just finished my journey of completing the National Dex (well kind of), it took a good 3 months of me breeding my poor ditto and  scouring both the hoen and kalos regions for everyone! But here's my problem I'm missing 2 and can't seem to find any one who has one to trade. ? The two I'm missing are Hoppa and Diancie both event Pokemon I missed last year. So if anyone could help that would be so awesome trying to finish the Dex before sun and moon! Like I said I have the rest of the lot and if you want to trade for someone And need it I'm willing! Thanks for the help!
@6reenRanger Hi! I can help you out! Im sure I have an extra Diance somewhere but I don't think a Hoopa. You can keep a Diance but you would need to give me the Hoopa back. Is that ok? Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Sep 14, 2016, 07:22 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @6reenRanger Hi! I can help you out! Im sure I have an extra Diance somewhere but I don't think a Hoopa. You can keep a Diance but you would need to give me the Hoopa back. Is that ok? Smile

Sweet thank you for the help! Is there a Pokemon you want? And for Hoopa I'll just have to see if anyone wants to part ways with the little guy. I just added you on my friends list, thank you again for Diancie!
(Sep 14, 2016, 07:45 PM)6reenRanger Wrote:
(Sep 14, 2016, 07:22 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @6reenRanger Hi! I can help you out! Im sure I have an extra Diance somewhere but I don't think a Hoopa. You can keep a Diance but you would need to give me the Hoopa back. Is that ok? Smile

Sweet thank you for the help! Is there a Pokemon you want? And for Hoopa I'll just have to see if anyone wants to part ways with the little guy. I just added you on my friends list, thank you again for Diancie!

np i'll add you and be on now Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
i can help you too if something happen  Smile
(Sep 14, 2016, 08:10 PM)axel813 Wrote: i can help you too if something happen  Smile

Thanks to MistressGlaceon I now have a Diancie so all that's left is Hoopa! If you have one you don't mind parting ways with that would be awesome, and is there is a Pokemon you want let me know.
I can give you for pokedex but, you will trade it me back?
Im looking for one too keep, what I've been doing is getting one of each Pokemon and putting them in the bank for safe keeping me so if I ever need one I can just breed it to make it easier for replays and for friends who need a Pokemon
ok, you can keep it, add me
(Sep 14, 2016, 08:41 PM)axel813 Wrote: ok, you can keep it, add me

Sorry fell asleep for a bit, I added you. And Thank you !!!!!!!