Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Need Help
Hey guys,
I´m trying to get some pokes for my competitive team. It`s really hard to get those specially because i want them all to be shiny.
Now i`m asking for help to get those pokes.
Of course i will give something for it. I got a box with shinys and one with legendaries and BR Pokes.
If somone thinks that he could maybe breed or try to get some shiny BR poke for me pls PM me.
(Nov 16, 2015, 10:55 AM)kikiliano Wrote: Hey guys,
I´m trying to get some pokes for my competitive team. It`s really hard to get those specially because i want them all to be shiny.
Now i`m asking for help to get those pokes.
Of course i will give something for it. I got a box with shinys and one with legendaries and BR Pokes.
If somone thinks that he could maybe breed or try to get some shiny BR poke for me pls PM me.

Hi! I have a MegaStore with BR pokémon Smile

If you need BR Pokémon I can offer the ones listed and maybe I'll add more in the upcoming days. If you do not have any way of cloning your BR Pokémon, I can do it for you so you do not lose any pokémon that you offer in return to mine and furthermore you get my pokémon for free!

You can check the list here: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-TRADE-T...BR-Pokemon

Cheers! :D