Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] The VGC MegaStore! Get great BR Pokemon!
Heart 
Hi there!

I have lots of good stuff and I'm willing to trade them :D. I'll put the list of the available Pokémon here with the moves, natures and levels. Most of them are VGC Battle Ready, with a few OU ones. Of course, there is no need to put the IVs, since all of them are PERFECT or flawless. Don't worry, I can clone them many times, so do not think that if someone asks for the Pokémon you want first, you won't be getting it! There are Pokémon for everyone :D

My only condition is a VGC BR Pokémon in return for each traded Pokémon. If you do not have copies of it, do not worry, since I'll clone it and return the original back to you Smile so no one loses anything! Seems like a great offer, right? :D

So, without further ado, here is the list:

[Image: politoed.gif]

- Politoed @ Choice Scarf, Ability: Drizzle. Nature: Modest. Level: 56. Moveset: Scald, Ice Beam, Rain Dance, Surf.

[Image: breloom.gif]

- Breloom (Shiny). Ability: Technician. Nature: Jolly. Level: 93. Moveset: Mach Punch, Rock Tomb, Bullet Seed, Spore. (Not Kalos/ORAS Bred)

[Image: hawlucha.gif]

- Hawlucha (Shiny). Ability: Unburden. Nature: Careful. Level: 50. Moveset: Power-Up Punch, Acrobatics, Bulk Up, Rest.

[Image: quagsire-f.gif]

- Quagsire. Ability: Unaware. Nature: Impish. Level: 52. Moveset: Yawn, Earthquake, Recover, Mud Sport.

[Image: umbreon.gif]

- Umbreon (Shiny). Ability: Synchronize. Nature: Careful. Level: 100. Moveset: Payback, Curse, Toxic, Moonlight.

[Image: rotom-wash.gif]

- Rotom-Wash (Shiny). Ability: Levitate. Nature: Modest. Level: 100. Moveset: Will-O-Wisp, Hydro Pump, Rest, Volt Switch.

[Image: jolteon.gif]

- Jolteon (Shiny). Ability: Volt Absorb. Nature: Timid. Level: 50. Moveset: Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power (Ice), Shadow Ball.

[Image: wobbuffet-f.gif]

- Wobbuffet (Shiny). Ability: Shadow Tag. Nature: Impish. Level: 100. Moveset: Destiny Bond, Safeguard, Counter, Mirror Coat.

[Image: latios.gif]

- Latios (Shiny). Ability: Levitate. Nature: Timid. Level: 100. Moveset: Psyshock, Calm Mind, Dragon Pulse, Luster Purge. (This one is not from Gen 6, but after the recent update it can be used in BattleSpot).

[Image: flygon.gif]

- Flygon (Shiny). Ability: Levitate. Nature: Naughty. Level: 100. Moveset: Flare Blitz, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Roost. (Same as Latios).

[Image: staraptor.gif]

- Staraptor (Shiny). Ability: Reckless. Nature: Jolly. Level: 50. Moveset: Brave Bird, Close Combat, Steel Wing, Double-Edge.

[Image: greninja.gif]

- Greninja (Shiny). Ability: Protean. Nature: Timid. Level: 100. Moveset: Scald, Spikes, Extrasensory, Ice Beam (Toxic Spikes can be taught at the move reminder too!).

[Image: sylveon.gif]

- Sylveon (Shiny). Ability: Cute Charm. Nature: Bold. Level: 100. Moveset: Calm Mind, Moonblast, Shadow Ball, Wish.

[Image: sylveon.gif]

- Sylveon (Shiny). Ability: Pixilate. Nature: Calm. Level: 11. Moveset: Hyper Voice.

[Image: lucario.gif]

- Lucario. Ability: Justified. Nature: Jolly. Level: 100. Moveset: Close Combat, Iron Tail, Bullet Punch, Ice Punch.

[Image: dusclops.gif]

- Dusclops (Shiny). Ability: Pressure. Nature: Careful. Level: 50. Moveset: Will-O-Wisp, Curse, Pain Split, Shadow Sneak. (not KB)

[Image: gardevoir.gif]

- Gardevoir (Shiny). Ability: Trace. Nature: Timid. Level: 100. Moveset: Focus Blast, Protect, Hyper Voice, Psyshock. (Not KB)

[Image: empoleon.gif]

- Empoleon (Shiny). Ability: Torrent. Nature: Modest. Level: 50. Moveset: Surf, Yawn, Ice Beam, Grass Knot. (Not KB)

[Image: noivern.gif]

- Noivern (Shiny) @ Wide Lens. Ability: Infiltrator. Nature: Timid. Level: 100. Moveset: Heat Wave, Dragon Pulse, Boomburst, Hurricane.

[Image: ferrothorn.gif]

- Ferrothorn (Shiny) @ Leftovers. Ability: Iron Barbs. Nature: Relaxed (0 Spe IVs). Level: 100. Moveset: Metal Claw, Gyro Ball, Pin Missile, Iron Defense (not KB, but can be used in BattleSpot anyway!).

And... these are the first 20 in offer! But I've got a lot more in the back, such as Heatran, Whimsicott, Talonflame, Klefki, Rhyperior, Dragalge, Goodra and much more! If these first 20 work and people like this post, I'll add them to the list for sure replacing the least demanded ones :D. So just tell me the Pokémon you want to trade or need me to clone to then return it to you and we'll trade! My details are in my profile.

Example:

Pokémon desired: Ferrothorn
Pokémon I'll trade you: Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: ... Def / ... SpA / ... Spe
... Nature

This "Store" has been created in order to make everyone happy, since you are getting a Battle Ready Pokémon for one that you have cloned or that you won't lose if you don't have powersaves as I'll help you and you won't lose your BR Poké. Bad comments and this kind of stuff might result in a ban from the service, I'm here just to help and trade great mons that can for sure help you build better teams and win more online.

Do not hesitate to contact me via PM if you have doubts! I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

And please, recall that my Timezone is GMT+1!!

Cheers!
I want so many of these...
I'm still new to the competitive side so I don't have that much of my own. So I could give you pokemon for cloning.

I would like:
Sylveon (The one with pixilate and calm nature)
Umbreon
Breloom
And Flygon

I can offer:
Lopunny (with megastone if you can copy that)
Ability:Limber
Nature: Jolly
4HP/ 252Att/ 252Spe
Drain Punch
Return
Fake Out
Protect

Milotic (lefovers)
Ability: Competitive
Nature: Bold
252HP/ 28Def/ 160SpA/ 64SpD/ 4Spe
Scald
Ice Beam
Recover
Mirror Coat

Serperior (life orb)
Ability: Contraty
Nature: Timid
60HP/ 252SpA/ 196Spe
Leaf storm
Giga Drain
Protect
dragon Pulse

Cinccino (king's rock)
Ability: Skill link
nature: Adamant
4HP/ 252Att/ 252Spe
Tail Slap
Rock Blast
Bullet Seed
Helping Hand
(Nov 4, 2015, 01:11 PM)Aqwell Wrote: I want so many of these...
I'm still new to the competitive side so I don't have that much of my own. So I could give you pokemon for cloning.

I would like:
Sylveon (The one with pixilate and calm nature)
Umbreon
Breloom
And Flygon

I can offer:
Lopunny (with megastone if you can copy that)
Ability:Limber
Nature: Jolly
4HP/ 252Att/ 252Spe
Drain Punch
Return
Fake Out
Protect

Milotic (lefovers)
Ability: Competitive
Nature: Bold
252HP/ 28Def/ 160SpA/ 64SpD/ 4Spe
Scald
Ice Beam
Recover
Mirror Coat

Serperior (life orb)
Ability: Contraty
Nature: Timid
60HP/ 252SpA/ 196Spe
Leaf storm
Giga Drain
Protect
dragon Pulse

Cinccino (king's rock)
Ability: Skill link
nature: Adamant
4HP/ 252Att/ 252Spe
Tail Slap
Rock Blast
Bullet Seed
Helping Hand

Alright! I'll prepare you the 4 you've chosen and I'll give you one more for free, feel free to choose the one you want :D , do you wanna trade now?

PS: yes, I can clone the megastone too Smile
Yay! I'll choose Rotom wash then.
Sure. I have them ready.
Make sure to give Kratos rep if they help you!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I would like the noivern
the wash rotom
and the flagon plz
and the sylvan either one doesn't matter to me
Hey I want the Politoed so so so so much so please PM me to see what pokemon do you want from me pls.
I want gardevoir, latios, politoed, hawlucha, umbreon.
I have shiny talonflame, shiny budew, shiny gulpin, shiny smeargle, shiny pidgey, shiny scrafty. These are all legit mon i have caugbt they all have the OT from my x and y copy.
FC: 4828 7688 1396
Ign: sean
Hit me up anyone that has br mons
I'd like the Shiny Staraptor and the Shiny Latios.

I can give you a Shiny BR Entei and the shiny Genesect from the Japanese event. From what I understand, you clone my Pokemon and I get the original back, correct?
Wow this is awesome!

May i please request these pokes:

Staraptor (Shiny). Ability: Reckless. Nature: Jolly. Level: 50. Moveset: Brave Bird, Close Combat, Steel Wing, Double-Edge.

Umbreon (Shiny). Ability: Synchronize. Nature: Careful. Level: 100. Moveset: Payback, Curse, Toxic, Moonlight.

In return I'll let you clone my:

Shiny crawdaunt and shiny starmie.

Can you also make them hold a charizardite Y and a choice specs?

Thanks so much
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?