Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Need help with Porygon>Porygon2>Porygon-Z evolution
I have an EV-trained and IV-bred Porygon that I want to evolve into Porygon-Z. Here's how I want to do this (mainly for efficiency):

-I trade you my Porygon that is holding an Up-Grade.
-I then trade you a throwaway that is holding a Dubious Disc in exchange for a Pokémon that isn't the Porygon2.
-Once that trade is completed, I will finish the initial trading, allowing you to attach the Dubious Disc to Porygon2.
-You then trade back the Porygon2, this time holding the Dubious Disc.

If you want, I can give you a Salac, Petaya, Lansat, Custap, Enigma, Micle, Kee, or Maranga Berry. I could also give you some spare PP Ups that I got from the Loto Corner or a Rare Candy that my Teddiursa picked up while training this Porygon. I've also got way too many Heart Scales, so I can give you one of those if you'd like.

My FC is to the side, and IGN will be Sempai (icon is the OR/AS male Ace Trainer).

EDIT: Finished! Thanks @FroslasFan14!
I will help you
(Jul 8, 2016, 09:28 AM)FroslasFan14 Wrote: I will help you

Thanks! Do you want anything in return?
No I am not but thank you
(Jul 8, 2016, 09:30 AM)FroslasFan14 Wrote: No I am not but thank you

Thank you so much!
If u need to trade evolve i did this if u have 2 gen 6 games in one of ur games put up a crappy pokemon on the gts like a zizagoon for (x) pokemon dont worry no one will take it and then go to ur other game that has the pokemon u need to trade evolve and go on the gts and look up the pokemon u put in the other game and it should appear first and trade it to the request u put on ur other game and then go to the other game and it should evolve and if u have pokebank u could transfer it to which game u want and if u dont do the same thing to trade the evolved pokemon to the game u want it to be in so its like bascilly trading with ur self