Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Need some help again.
Hi there. I'm sure you remember me asking for help getting my National Dex in Pokémon X completed so I can get the Shiny Charm in that game a little while back. But now I need help completing my National Dex in my Pokémon Omega Ruby. What I'm trying to do is get the Shiny Charm in that game so I have a better chance of getting the shiny forms of all the legendary Pokémon you can find in those Mirage Spots. (I'm doing a little challenge before Sun and Moon come out.) And like last time I only need to have those Pokémon registered, meaning I'll trade them back. (But I'll need to have some certain legendary Pokémon in my party in order to get Giratina, Kyurem and Landorus.)

Pokémon I need are all of the legendary Pokémon required to complete the National Dex that aren't Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Latios, Deoxys or any of the event Legendaries. I can get all the other regular Pokémon myself thanks to my Pokémon X.

So if anyone could help me then I'd really appreciate it like last time.
Hoi! I'm also trying to complete my National Dex for ORAS.
Do you think you could help me with non-legendary Pokemon?
Here's my thread:
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-LOOKING...in-Pokemon
(Oct 13, 2016, 07:09 PM)Kyappu Wrote: Hoi! I'm also trying to complete my National Dex for ORAS.
Do you think you could help me with non-legendary Pokemon?
Here's my thread:
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-LOOKING...in-Pokemon
As long as you have the Pokémon I need.
Hey @TheFriedToast I might be able to help with tradebacks. Let me see what I can dig up from the bank.
Whew there's alot of these buggers. Ok, so for the tradeback I got:

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Cresselia, Heatran, Phione, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Regigigas, Reshiram, Zekrom, kyurem, Thundurus, Landorus, Tornadus, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde.

If you need all of these then solid! let's do this. As for the ones you need to hold onto to get legendaries in your game, let me know which ones you need and I'll see what I can do about letting you borrow them.

edit: Seems I just missed you, pretty par for my course. Shoot me a time you'll be on/around at and I'll do my best to be on around that time.
@Noisi I'll try be on all day today. But I'll mostly be on my Pokémon X getting the necessary Pokémon I need to complete my dex in Omega Ruby.

(Also my phone's email notifications are a bit buggy so I won't get notified about the new posts on this thread.)
Hey there, ready whenever with the legendaries. Just let me know which game the tradebacks are going to.