Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Hoopa from a friend in EU for my friends living dex
Hi all, I'm trying to help my friend obtain a Hoopa for his living pokedex.  I am aware of the Hoopa giveaway going on in EU, but sadly i live in the US and was not a pokemon player while the Hoopa event was going on at McDonald's (or at least i wasn't aware of it, lol!).  I was lucky enough to find a nice person to help me find a Hoopa for my collection yesterday, but still am looking for one more to surprise my friend.  I have some legendaries and shinies i can trade.   Extra Mew's, Celebi's, and Jirachi's from the giveaways this year as well.
I have a hoopa I can trade if you'd like Smile I'd trade for a mew
Add my friend code if you're interested
i have 4 hoopas if you would like one
@Naysaii I will happily trade a Mew for Hoopa.  I am at work right now, but taking lunch in about 20 minutes, would you be able to trade then?  @Platinum2183 Are you looking for anything special?  I'm happy to trade what i can.  Are you free in the next 30 min or so when I get home for lunch?  I will add both of you then, my info should be on the side. =)
(Apr 8, 2016, 09:47 AM)Tharsin Wrote: @Naysaii I will happily trade a Mew for Hoopa.  I am at work right now, but taking lunch in about 20 minutes, would you be able to trade then?  @Platinum2183 Are you looking for anything special?  I'm happy to trade what i can.  Are you free in the next 30 min or so when I get home for lunch?  I will add both of you then, my info should be on the side. =)
I should be available then Smile
@Platinum2183 are you free to trade?  @Naysaii are you?
Thank you!
@Platinum2183 I'm also lf Hoopa for my Dex.. I have legendaries I can trade for?