Ability: Sturdy  
Level: 1  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Pain Split  
- Stealth Rock  
- Toxic

for my friend....

The movelist is pretty easy: toxic comes from a tm and pain
split is from oras move tutor. Your friend can make him learn them himself.  Stealth rock is the only egg move you listed and it can come from geodude, onix, roggenrola or dwebble lines. No need for chain breeding.

This probopass appears to be a setup wall of some kind so the nature should either boost a defensive stat at the expense of an offensive one, perhaps more insidiously at the cost of speed for a trick room comp.

I assume that he (or she) the wants the other five IVs to be perfect? It doesn't really need high stats except for hp, defense and special defense because it's moves don't have damage formulae.  It might only out-speed a handful of other walls so your best bet on speed is to go for 0 and put it in a trick room team.  While on the subject of IVs, HP fire might be a good choice to take out grass knot users. In that case you will want a decently high special attack since you won't have the advantage of the stab bonus or higher base power move.
(Oct 6, 2016, 02:12 AM)Cassiopeia Wrote:
(Oct 6, 2016, 01:38 AM)ModsLord Wrote: Nosepass @ Berry Juice  
Ability: Sturdy  
Level: 1  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Pain Split  
- Stealth Rock  
- Toxic

for my friend....

The movelist is pretty easy: toxic comes from a tm and pain
split is from oras move tutor. Your friend can make him learn them himself.  Stealth rock is the only egg move you listed and it can come from geodude, onix, roggenrola or dwebble lines. No need for chain breeding.

This probopass appears to be a setup wall of some kind so the nature should either boost a defensive stat at the expense of an offensive one, perhaps more insidiously at the cost of speed for a trick room comp.

I assume that he (or she) the wants the other five IVs to be perfect? It doesn't really need high stats except for hp, defense and special defense because it's moves don't have damage formulae.  It might only out-speed a handful of other walls so your best bet on speed is to go for 0 and put it in a trick room team.  While on the subject of IVs, HP fire might be a good choice to take out grass knot users. In that case you will want a decently high special attack since you won't have the advantage of the stab bonus or higher base power move.
Thanks for the tip/advice but it's a sweeper. I can show you through pkmn showdown if you like. Um he said the ivs doesn't really matter that much.