Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Pokedex help
Maybe this sounds a little too much but i would really loved if someone with powersave or someone that has completed the pokedex could help me with completing my pokedex so i can get my shiny charm i would really really really loved it Smile
depending on the version you have. you can complete the dex almost completely will just take some time and you would just need someone to touch trade you others much easier than hacking your game and you feel much more accomplished if you do it the right way
(Sep 28, 2016, 01:12 PM)spartan998 Wrote: depending on the version you have. you can complete the dex almost completely will just take some time and you would just need someone to touch trade you others much easier than hacking your game and you feel much more accomplished if you do it the right way

i have all pokemon games but onyl one 3ds and no pokebank. And the game i want to complete the dex on is on my alpha sapphire. But i want help to get the pokemons that i wont be able to get on alpha sapphire Smile
Hey ShinyHunter96, I haven't completed the pokedex but I only need 32 more, I can help you and you can help me I guess. When can we set up a trade? You are online now so.....