Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Pokemon x/y is too easy
(Oct 28, 2015, 03:48 PM)bradar485 Wrote: It's a top contender, probable I'll make a final decision by friday and keep a journal of my goings on in the locke on here. I've already committed it to the forum after all. Maybe if you guys are lucky I'll do my own locke comic. I'm pretty halfway good at drawring.

Oooh, really looking forward to it!
I have thought about doing something like an Unlocke:

Theme:
With each accomplishment (badge) earned, some of the difficulty of the variant is lifted. The name is a dual play on words - each accomplishment unlocks new avenues of play, and it is also unlike a normal Nuzlocke as it gets easier as you play.
Rules:
Pokemon are not allowed to evolve until the first badge is earned.
TMs cannot be used until the second badge is earned.
Healing items cannot be used in battle until the third badge is earned.
Pokémon cannot hold items until the fourth badge is earned.
The day care cannot be used until the fifth badge is earned.
Fishing is disallowed until the sixth badge is earned.
Vitamins/Super Training cannot be used until the seventh badge is earned.
Faint rule exception: after the eighth badge is earned, one future death can be revived
Sounds like fun :3 and there is someone I met on this site who started their ORAS game over and decided to ask the community to send them random pokemon eggs. What he got was what he had to stick with, without knowing what they were until they hatched. Its interesting in a way that you are depending on the kindness of others. Not exactly challenging though, so I suppose you wouldn't get much out of it as you desire more difficulty as opposed to a different way of playing (also its like a less cruel version of a wonderlocke)

Really wish I had better input, I hope you find that one game mode that satisfies your needs D: Everything that was mentioned already sounds awesome, I would like to try some of them out when i can Smile