Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Questions about Action Replay and copying Pokemon
Rainbow 
I'm a new member here but I have collected quite a few shinies, legendaries, BR pokes, etc. and would really like to share them with the community! Does anyone know of a legit guide online that will help me learn to use the Action Replay, and does the Action Replay even work on ORAS? I've heard of being able to copy pokes with this device, but is that still a thing??? All the guides I find online seem sketchy or don't go into enough detail. Any help or advice would be much appreciated!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
People use powersaves and pkhex instead of action replay now since but I don't know what has happen with that particular brand. Pretty much the Powersaves have replaced the action replay for the 3DS games but you can also use pkhex to gen other stuff.

Edit: Forgot that powersaves and action replay are the same since I haven't used it in over a year now.

Basically you just need to download the powersaves guide which should be on on their site and follow the directions shown. Btw back up your game first! The is important in case you happen to mess up with powersaving anything in like max rare candies or cloning. For the cloning method. I think you just have to make space for the Pokemon you have to clone and not have any other mom at a particular space otherwise the desired Pokemon will overwrite the other.
I didn't know they had a guide, thank you much! And good idea to back it up...that's just my luck I lose all the Pokemans XD
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
lol this useful advice im getting powersaves next month!