Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Seeking LEGIT Meloetta
Hello Pokefans

Recently, I received a Powersaves device for Christmas, thinking it was the only possible way to get Meloetta, one of my favorite Pokemon. I wasn't into Pokemon for her initial release, and I felt kinda cheated out of getting one by Game Freak...so I hacked to get her.

While its nice to see her on my team in the single player portion of the game, it does kinda bother me that I can't use her (and a slew of other pokemon, both genned and minor tweaked in things like gender or shiny status) online, and that they are being disqualified from entering simple, casual, online battles...where they'd probably just get wrecked anyway regardless of them being hacked.

WARNING: INCOMING RANT ABOUT HACKING

I'm not one of those people who hack Pokemon to get a leg up on anyone. I ONLY use hacking for convience (i.e. getting more everstones to keep more Pokemon from evolving or changing my Oshawotts gender just cause I wanted it to be male...not for breeding purposes) or to get Pokemon I don't have the patience to get (like Shiny Zorua) or are simply not available anymore (Meloetta). I don't hack to ruin anyone else's game, and if there is progression to be had...I go for it. I don't care about stats or natures...IVs, EVs, none of that. I just want the Pokemon I like. If that makes me a terrible person for simply wanting Pokemon in my team that mean a lot to me and using Powersaves to get them...then send me to Hell, I guess. A certain YouTuber with an anthro fox avatar, however, seems to think that's where I belong and doesn't give a [Image: 568.gif] about my reason.

So with that, I am currently seeking a kind soul who will give me their Meloetta. I don't have much to trade for it, but I do have some legendaries and some Level 100 Shinies that are up on the table for it.

If anyone can help me out, let me know. Thanks.
You can clone, right?
(Jan 2, 2016, 01:53 AM)wolfogo010 Wrote: You can clone, right?

Nope. I don't have a second copy of the game. I have one copy of Y and one copy of AS.

Also...if I cloned...wouldn't the cloned pokemon still be illegal anyway?

Also....upon doing research, cloning has been patched as far as I can tell.
(Jan 5, 2016, 05:55 PM)tallshortie93 Wrote:
(Jan 2, 2016, 01:53 AM)wolfogo010 Wrote: You can clone, right?

Nope. I don't have a second copy of the game. I have one copy of Y and one copy of AS.

Also...if I cloned...wouldn't the cloned pokemon still be illegal anyway?

Also....upon doing research, cloning has been patched as far as I can tell.
Cloning has not been patched
Cloned Pokemon are technically not illegal because there is no way for Nintendo to know that they have been copied. You're basically just making a replica of a legit one, in turn making another legit one. If any of the stats have been altered or there are illegal moves, it won't let you use it at all though. That's where the legit-ness comes in.

Also, if you do have a Power Saves you can use that to clone a Pokemon, so if someone let you borrow their legit Meloetta you could technically just copy it and have your own. :3
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
(Jan 6, 2016, 04:18 PM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: Cloned Pokemon are technically not illegal because there is no way for Nintendo to know that they have been copied. You're basically just making a replica of a legit one, in turn making another legit one. If any of the stats have been altered or there are illegal moves, it won't let you use it at all though. That's where the legit-ness comes in.

Also, if you do have a Power Saves you can use that to clone a Pokemon, so if someone let you borrow their legit Meloetta you could technically just copy it and have your own. :3

I ended up buying a legit one off of eBay for about $1. I wish I had realized how easy and cheap it was to do that a while ago.

Edit: If I can clone successfully, I might clone some Hoopa and give them away for those that couldn't get them from the McDonalds event.