Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Someone That Can Gen Follow Me Electabuzz & Magmar
Electabuzz has rash original and Magmar hardy
(Nov 9, 2017, 09:55 AM)Drangor2 Wrote: Electabuzz has rash original and Magmar hardy
@Drangor2 I see, Is there a way to reset it if you start over somehow? Or is it alot of work?
The following natures work for both: Bold, Relaxed, Timid, Modest, Quiet, Calm and Sassy (In worst case, neutral natures like Hardy, Docile, Serious, Bashful and Quirky will have to do)
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
Another that i found is Impish Electabuzz follow me, a hasty magmar, but will continue to search
(Nov 9, 2017, 10:50 AM)Drangor2 Wrote: Another that i found is Impish Electabuzz follow me, a hasty magmar, but will continue to search
@Drangor2 Cool, is there something specific u want in exchange for doing this?
Nothing, i do it for free. (It looks almost impossible to get one of the natures wanted, at the last second i saw a adamant one, but don't know yet if works)

I will keep searching for ya.
(Nov 9, 2017, 11:02 AM)Drangor2 Wrote: Nothing, i do it for free. (It looks almost impossible to get one of the natures wanted, at the last second i saw a adamant one, but don't know yet if works)

I will keep searching for ya.
That's so nice, I'll trade u something good at least
@Drangor2 Hi, how is it going with Electabuzz and Magmar? (I couldn't PM u for some reason, maybe your inbox is full)
Hii Perch, no luck, its harder to find than i thought, when i change nature it gets a red flag, i might have to ask a friend, when i do get it i will let you know
(Nov 11, 2017, 11:42 AM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hii Perch, no luck, its harder to find than i thought, when i change nature it gets a red flag, i might have to ask a friend, when i do get it i will let you know
@Drangor2 Ah I see, that's unfortunate, but yeah lemme know
Still need both with follow me nature bold etc ?

( Just to make sure i don't go editing them if they are not needed)