6 75.00%
Pichu
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon Sun and moon Shiny Gigalith Emergency
Ok, at the moment,, im sos chaining for shiny roggenrola, and when I find it, i want to evolve in into gigalith, but it can only evolve by trade. So if I can you, let me know if you will help me evolve it. And also, ive been hunting for one for 3 years now, so I will trade you back your pokemon, if ya trade mine back to me.
When I find shiny roggenrola, i will randomly PM someone to help. And this will be by link trade.
I will help!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
yep retro can help, but if you finish and hes not online, i will also help. MAke sure to ask for something genuine in compensation so people dont steal it. 
(I would trust retro tho)
@AverageJoe I would never steal, but thanks for the compliment though!  Smile
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
OMG just got it after 3 years YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
and thx @RetroTyphlosion  and @AverageJoe
Congrats @Bendytheinkdemon37Smile
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
You should definitely shiny hunt a Ralts, Gardevoir is one of my favourite shinies. Gallade is cool too, but Gardevoir is what you really want.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Apr 12, 2018, 10:46 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: You should definitely shiny hunt a Ralts, Gardevoir is one of my favourite shinies. Gallade is cool too, but Gardevoir is what you really want.

@TheAlmightySancho  Gardevoir is my favorite too. Espeically when it mega evolves
Just checked my new shiny Boldore ( I evolved it) it has 4 good IVs and has a Hardy nature.
BTW, am i the only one who thinks it's funny that a rock creature with diamonds on it (which is rlly hard) has that nature