Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Teddiursa?
So, I'm looking for a Teddiursa as it's a great Pokemon for EV training and shiny hunting. But I only have Y (and Blue but that doesn't count). And the only way to get Teddiursa in Y is to breed Ursaring. But my Daycare is currently occupied by my Feebas's, who I am breeding to get a shiny one, and I'd really rather not take them out. If you have one and are willing to trade, please give me your friend code and a Pokemon to request. I have included a list of Pokemon I have that I think are fair trades, but if you're after a different one, feel free to ask.

I will post a message to say that I have it and not to request any more once I have it so that you know when I have it.

Please DO NOT request Legendaries or Shinies.

Here is the list:
  • Female Eevees (I have ones with adaptability and Quirky, Calm and Quiet natures if you want any of them)
  • Sneasel
  • Donphan
  • Snorlax
  • Zorua
  • Bagon (nicknamed Streaky)
  • Emolga
  • Lucario (with Lucarionite)
  • Bayleef
  • Vulpix
  • Houndour (exclusive to X)
  • Mawile
  • Skrelp (Exclusive to Y)
  • Sableye
  • Pachirisu
  • Togepi
  • Duskull
  • Goomy
  • Onix
  • Alakazam (only knows Teleport)
  • Unown (E)
  • Gible
  • Lunatone
  • Xatu
  • Litwick
  • Elgyem
  • Deino
  • Froakie (with Protean)
  • Gourgiest
  • Feebas
I can breed you a Teddiursa, and trade it for a Pachirisu, which I need for my National Dex. Give me about five minutes to breed, then I'll hop online. Add me, and offer trade if you see me online.

Edit: Also, if you have/can get a Shellder, it's exclusive to Y, and I really want one. If you can, it would be much appreciated  :D
I don't have a Shellder, but I do have a friend safari with Cloyster. I can catch one for you to trade, if that's ok
(May 18, 2016, 10:36 PM)Nyromath Wrote: I don't have a Shellder, but I do have a friend safari with Cloyster. I can catch one for you to trade, if that's ok
Yea, that works. Is there anything else you need that I can get quickly? That way its even 2 for 2 and I can get Cloyster and Pachirisu!
Nothing I can think of. Just trade me anything for the Cloyster.
Ok, I'm online now and ready to trade. Add me when you're ready.
Ok! I just need to actually catch the Cloyster... :P
Thank you @shinybadger21 for the Teddiursas :D

To all other people, (if it is not obvious) I have traded for the Teddiursa I wanted. I no longer need Teddiursa so please do not make any more trade offers. It will save yourself some time, as I am (most likely) never gonna check this thread again.
Good trade, thanks for the Pachirisu/Cloyster. +1 to you! Enjoy the Teddiursa  :D