Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Trying to finish my regional dex and get Mega Stones
Hello, as the thread title says I am looking to complete my regional dex and also get mega stones. I do not want to keep any of the pokemon so I will trade them right back, one pokemon on the other hand I would like to try to get the mega stone for it so if you would allow me I would like to try walking into a pokemon center after the trade but I will give it back as soon as I either get or don't get what I'm looking for. The mons I would like to borrow are:

To complete the Regional dex: Status - Completed
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Jirachi
Regigigas

To try and get the mega stone:
2015 event Diancie

If someone could help me I would be extremely grateful, Thank you Smile
I can help you with the Regitrio and the Lati (which is all you need for the oval charm) =)
(Oct 21, 2015, 08:26 AM)wpendragon Wrote: I can help you with the Regitrio and the Lati (which is all you need for the oval charm) =)

oh ok thank you, but don't i need jirachi as well?
(Oct 21, 2015, 02:18 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote: oh ok thank you, but don't i need jirachi as well?

nope, you don't need event pokes to qualify for having a completed dex.
(Oct 21, 2015, 03:55 PM)wpendragon Wrote:
(Oct 21, 2015, 02:18 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote: oh ok thank you, but don't i need jirachi as well?

nope, you don't need event pokes to qualify for having a completed dex.

how would I go about getting the shiny charm? or would this constitute me getting that as well?
I can lend you Jirachi Smile It's shiny though.
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Oct 21, 2015, 04:11 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote: how would I go about getting the shiny charm? or would this constitute me getting that as well?

well, if you had all the other regions (not including event legends) captured than yeah, you would get a shiny charm as well.
(Oct 21, 2015, 09:08 PM)weisakura Wrote: I can lend you Jirachi Smile It's shiny though.

Really Wei? thank you so much! when are you free to trade?
Yeah really and truly - if you're online now you can hit me up, I'll go on if you're on
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Oct 21, 2015, 09:58 PM)weisakura Wrote: Yeah really and truly - if you're online now you can hit me up, I'll go on if you're on

yeah I'm on now, I just have to beat lissia in a contest to get lucarionite but it seems like I'm going to win and it should be over in turn or two so like 5 mins?