Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Weird
By any chance can any one get me a shiny rayquaza or beldum

Or a normal hoopa
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
I can give ya a beldum
(Oct 14, 2015, 09:53 AM)wpendragon Wrote: I can give ya a beldum

A shiny one rlly
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Oct 14, 2015, 09:59 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:

A shiny one rlly

what....? like...? what's with the "give me" things lately..?
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 14, 2015, 09:59 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote: A shiny one rlly

Yes'm a shiny one.

(Oct 14, 2015, 10:13 AM)Shachi Wrote: what....? like...? what's with the "give me" things lately..?

Hey, I'm not gonna use it, I would rather it went to a good home than stay rottin' in my box =P
(Oct 14, 2015, 10:13 AM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 14, 2015, 09:59 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:

A shiny one rlly

what....? like...? what's with the "give me" things lately..?

Haters gonna hate and its not like i dont help in the comunity
Also check out weisakura, eddytay and my egg giveaway and you will see that i dont only hoard pokemon i do stuff loke random giveaways
(Oct 14, 2015, 10:29 AM)wpendragon Wrote:
(Oct 14, 2015, 09:59 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote: A shiny one rlly

Yes'm a shiny one.

(Oct 14, 2015, 10:13 AM)Shachi Wrote: what....? like...? what's with the "give me" things lately..?

Hey, I'm not gonna use it, I would rather it went to a good home than stay rottin' in my box =P

Thnx man anything you want in return Smile