Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Willing to trade!
Information 
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening,
    I am requesting a few items and 1 pokemon. I am in need of a Shiny Charm, Destiny Knot, and an Oval Charm, as well as a Foreign Ditto (shiny is optional; lvl. does not matter to me; maybe one with perfect IV's).

I am willing to trade you some event pokemon that I have, as well as striking a bargan or deal with you.

Pokemon willing to trade
  • Hoopa (x4)
  • Cresselia (x1)
  • Manaphy (x4)
  • Celebi (x4)
Deals I am willing to make:
  • Breed you (x amount) free shiny pokemon
  • Breed you a certain pokemon (Perfect, shiny, competitive, lvl 100, certain stats, certain ability, certain moves, ect.)
If there is a deal or a pokemon that you see that isn't up here, feel free to message me with questions or inquiries. I am willing to make any kind of deal that is fair for both you and I. I have plenty of time to breed a special pokemon for you.
(Jun 20, 2016, 11:59 AM)ShinyBreederUS Wrote: Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening,
    I am requesting a few items and 1 pokemon. I am in need of a Shiny Charm, Destiny Knot, and an Oval Charm, as well as a Foreign Ditto (shiny is optional; lvl. does not matter to me; maybe one with perfect IV's).

I am willing to trade you some event pokemon that I have, as well as striking a bargan or deal with you.

Pokemon willing to trade
  • Hoopa (x4)
  • Cresselia (x1)
  • Manaphy (x4)
  • Celebi (x4)
  • Breed you a certain pokemon (Perfect, shiny, competitive, lvl 100, certain stats, certain ability, certain moves, ect.)
If there is a deal or a pokemon that you see that isn't up here, feel free to message me with questions or inquiries. I am willing to make any kind of deal that is fair for both you and I. I have plenty of time to breed a special pokemon for you.

Can you tell me what pokemon are you interesting in?
(Jun 20, 2016, 11:59 AM)ShinyBreederUS Wrote: Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening,

Pokemon willing to trade
  • Hoopa (x4)
  • Cresselia (x1)
  • Manaphy (x4)
  • Celebi (x4)

Can you tell me what pokemon are you interesting in?
And by the way you cannot trade or giveaway a shiny charm or oval charm as they are a key item so a pokemon cannot hold it.
Thank you for letting me know! I am still realatively new to the breeding. I didnt know about that item not being able to trade!!
(Jun 20, 2016, 12:22 PM)halllo Wrote: And by the way you cannot trade or giveaway a shiny charm or oval charm as they are a key item so a pokemon cannot hold it.