Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] any tips on shiny hunting BW2
Sad 
why do i have no shiny pokemon why!? i am open to tips and just so you know i have pokemon black 2 :D
Be very patient. You have a 1/some super big number chance of getting a shiny. when it comes to black 2, you just have to be. I got maybe three total in Black 2, all of which took me a total of 50+ hours. Carry plenty of Exlirs, Max repels, and have maybe 2 level 100 pokemon on your team but all with False swipe or any move that doesn't OHKO it. That is all I have for you, sorry it isn't much I haven't shiny hunted in Black/White 2 for a really long time.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Use the double grass, it can increase your chances due to finding two pokemon
I cannot stress enough the importance of getting a Shiny Charm if you're really serious about this.
I think Masuda Method might be your best bet in BW2
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
If you don't have the shiny charm, then I recommend Horde Hunting and Chain Fishing. The Masuda Method should work too, but I haven't had any luck with it at all, so I have a bit of a grudge. With the first two methods, I caught 4 shinies in a week. With the Masuda Method, I bred for at least 3 weeks with no result.
It all comes down to luck, skill and patience, I guess.
(Apr 26, 2016, 03:23 PM)ForestEmerald Wrote: If you don't have the shiny charm, then I recommend Horde Hunting and Chain Fishing. The Masuda Method should work too, but I haven't had any luck with it at all, so I have a bit of a grudge. With the first two methods, I caught 4 shinies in a week. With the Masuda Method, I bred for at least 3 weeks with no result.
It all comes down to luck, skill and patience, I guess.

@ForestEmerald he said in Black 2
Oh, sorry if that wasn't helpful. I only have Alpha Sapphire, so I haven't played Black and White. Sorry about that...