Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] gen for play through
I know I'm new to the forums but I've heard these forums so much fun to be in so I thought might as I'm playing thru Pokémon moon again and wanted to have a cosmog and a type null on my team for the play thru I don't really care if they are legit or not or even legal Pokémon I just really want them for the play through so if anyone out there can help me out I would completely appreciate it thanks

if you think you can help out you can pm me 
Thanks for helping of a newbie
Hi, still need? Already tried Gts search ?
Walk with me, talk to me, run with me. Don't stalk me.
(Dec 4, 2017, 08:40 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hi, still need? Already tried Gts search ?

Yea I'm still in need I tired the Gts but people are asking for like crazy things that I don't have
Have you also tried depositing anything on Gts for them ?

(Long ago when i was in need of a mon i deposited clefairys and got tons of rare mons thanks to them)
(Dec 4, 2017, 08:44 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Have you also tried depositing anything on Gts for them ?

(Long ago when i was in need of a mon i deposited clefairys and got tons of rare mons thanks to them)

I got nothing good enough to get them personally but lll try
Okey, you can also try searching on gts for other mons and see if they are on similiar ''part'' as clefairys

Being only a few on there

And if you breed those you can get multiple mons.

For example another rare mon in there is(or was) Quilfish
(Dec 4, 2017, 08:59 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Okey, you can also try searching on gts for other mons and see if they are on similiar ''part'' as clefairys

Being only a few on there

And if you breed those you can get multiple mons.

For example another rare mon in there is(or was) Quilfish

Ok I don't think I got any rare mons but I'll try to see if I can get it through the gts thanks for helping me to try to do this thanks
As long they are in ''few numbers''

Its easier to get what you need.

(Quilfish was an example)

And clefairys were only in 5/6 last time i saw.
(Dec 4, 2017, 09:06 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: As long they are in ''few numbers''

Its easier to get what you need.

(Quilfish was an example)

And clefairys were only in 5/6 last time i saw.

Ok I'll keep that in mind thanks doubt I'll get it but worth a shot
(Dec 4, 2017, 08:42 PM)Anglicpika Wrote:
(Dec 4, 2017, 08:40 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hi, still need? Already tried Gts search ?

Yea I'm still in need I tired the Gts but people are asking for like crazy things that I don't have

@Anglicpika This is basically what Drangor2 said but: you can try to offer a mon reasonably hard to get like a Porygon2 (Magmortar, Rhyperior etc.) and ask for a minor legendary such as the legendary birds and then request what you are looking for offering them. You will probably get a trade.

And if you have problems getting a Porygon2 etc. you can try to obtain one by "chaining" too. For example:

Pikachu/Riolu/Clefairy/etc. => Lucario/Clefable/etc. => Porygon2/Slowking/Electivire/etc. => Zapdos/Entei/etc. => Silvally/Cosmoem/etc.

Good luck!  Big Grin