Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] looking for a tiny bit of help
hi all~

as the topic title says, I'd like to get a little help from anyone kind enough over here Smile

What I need you for: to transfer a Pokemon of mine with a held item from my Y to my AS-game (pokebank isn't generous enough to let mons transfer with held items ^ ^; )

If you could help me out, just reply to this topic

Thanks a bunch in advance,

adizz
I can help with that. I can do it tomorrow. In exchange, can you help me evolve my Porygon all the way to Porygon-Z. I have the items so it would have to be in two trading sessions.
(Jul 29, 2015, 12:27 AM)srushj11 Wrote: I can help with that. I can do it tomorrow. In exchange, can you help me evolve my Porygon all the way to Porygon-Z. I have the items so it would have to be in two trading sessions.

Of course, I can help with that Smile
By the way you can use the gts Wink just make sure to offer a bad pokemon like zigzagoon and ask for the good one you want to transfer this way its safe just make sure you trade with yourself^^ if its traded by the time you switch games you got a good pokemon for free happened me quite often its quite cool :p
Luxury Ball - Because they're worth it.
Nice idea, thank you :D will definitely try out an other time, this time, I'm happy with this tradeback since I can help out someone too ^ ^;
(Jul 28, 2015, 11:50 PM)adizz00 Wrote: hi all~

as the topic title says, I'd like to get a little help from anyone kind enough over here Smile

What I need you for: to transfer a Pokemon of mine with a held item from my Y to my AS-game (pokebank isn't generous enough to let mons transfer with held items ^ ^; )

If you could help me out, just reply to this topic

Thanks a bunch in advance,

adizz

Definitely, I would love to help.
I remember someone helped me here (@ pokemonforever.com) to evolve my first Pokemon via transfer, I will gladly do the same. (It was a Kadabra).

Add me, and send me a PM. I will be available after 5PM Central Time, we can do as many transfers as you need.

:P
(Jul 29, 2015, 07:32 AM)Luisito Wrote: Definitely, I would love to help.
I remember someone helped me here (@ pokemonforever.com) to evolve my first Pokemon via transfer, I will gladly do the same. (It was a Kadabra).

Add me, and send me a PM. I will be available after 5PM Central Time, we can do as many transfers as you need.

:P

Thank you for your offer Luisito, much appreciated, but i don't wan't to turn srushj down after asking for my help on that evo-chain. Sorry :S

But if you guys need help in the future with tradebacks and such, just throw me a PM, I'm always happy to help out Wink
(Jul 29, 2015, 08:32 AM)adizz00 Wrote: Thank you for your offer Luisito, much appreciated, but i don't wan't to turn srushj down after asking for my help on that evo-chain. Sorry :S

But if you guys need help in the future with tradebacks and such, just throw me a PM, I'm always happy to help out Wink

All groovy :P
You can let me know if you happen to need help.