Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] need help for breeding
ive been wanting to masuda method a shiny solosis but i want it to be 6 or 5 ivs (6 would be prefered)
so if anyone has a 6iv solosis or reuniclus that is a different region than mine, that i could have that would be great
i have a small selection of shinies and normal pokemon
Is your regional (well at least your 3ds), different than most of us. Like I don't want to ask for your location, just where is your 3DS "region-locked" like in Japan, EU, Americas, etc. Otherwise, I can trade you a 5 IV Solosis I had sitting in the box for some time now.
(Sep 17, 2016, 11:44 AM)bamman Wrote: ive been wanting to masuda method a shiny solosis but i want it to be 6 or 5 ivs (6 would be prefered)
so if anyone has a 6iv solosis or reuniclus that is a different region than mine, that i could have that would be great

I have 5 ivs solosis, my pokémon are spanish if you are interested.
(Sep 18, 2016, 09:28 AM)Lillie Wrote:
(Sep 17, 2016, 11:44 AM)bamman Wrote: ive been wanting to masuda method a shiny solosis but i want it to be 6 or 5 ivs (6 would be prefered)

I have 5 ivs solosis, my pokémon are spanish if you are interested.

i would really like that
(Sep 17, 2016, 03:17 PM)Black117 Wrote: Is your regional (well at least your 3ds), different than most of us. Like I don't want to ask for your location, just where is your 3DS "region-locked" like in Japan, EU, Americas, etc. Otherwise, I can trade you a 5 IV Solosis I had sitting in the box for some time now.

im UK