Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] need help transfering pokemon from Y to alpha
Smile 
hey i need some help transfering my pokemon from y to alpha could anyone help me? (I WILL ONLY ACCEPT MEMBES WHO HAVE BEEN HERE A LONG TIME as i have heards of scammers) i can give you one of my pokemon later if you help me (a shiny one) so please help me Sad Smile i would appricate it alot all pokemon are ofcrourse legal thanks alot if you choose to help me im not all that good with this so you'll have to help me a little if thats okay (havent played in like 1,5 year before yesterday) friend code: 4527-8372-5677 thanks alot if your willing and im very sorry if i takes some time from you Sad ill be following at the thread every 2 minutes to see if anyone responds
Man I am away from my 3Ds but Icould help you later today if no one else does
(Jun 2, 2016, 09:27 AM)Fliny Wrote: Man I am away from my 3Ds but Icould help you later today if no one else does
thanks you so much man im really happy if you could help me Smile would a shiny level 80 eelektross be enough or would you like some thing else in return
That's fine
tell me when your on and ill find my Y game
Ready when you are
Pokebank is $5.......
You can transfer from one game to another using GTS
(Jun 2, 2016, 11:30 AM)Akae47 Wrote: Pokebank is $5.......
and that has what to do with the case? if  your not usefull or has anything usefull to say then don't comment!
If you still need to transfer I could help