Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] [please]Need this item:Lucky egg
Hi,Can anyone give me a Lucky egg please?
Thanks!!
I believe Oval Charm and Shiny Charm are key items, and are not tradeable, so you'll have to finish the Pokedex
@Yik You can acquire the lucky egg in game, just look up your game on YouTube and search how to find the lucky egg
(Aug 18, 2016, 08:37 AM)MagicalMops Wrote: I believe Oval Charm and Shiny Charm are key items, and are not tradeable, so you'll have to finish the Pokedex

Oh, i dont know that before
Thanks
(Aug 18, 2016, 08:44 AM)Cristonyte Wrote: @Yik You can acquire the lucky egg in game, just look up your game on YouTube and search how to find the lucky egg
Thanks
I have check that on youtube
​​​​​​but i just start the game haha
so i cant get it right now sad
(Aug 18, 2016, 08:49 AM)Yik Wrote:
(Aug 18, 2016, 08:44 AM)Cristonyte Wrote: @Yik You can acquire the lucky egg in game, just look up your game on YouTube and search how to find the lucky egg
Thanks
I can trade over a pokemon holding it if you want
You can also get them pretty easily from Pokemon Global Link minigames using your pokemiles, that's where I got mine Smile  It's pretty boring to do but it's definitely worth it :D  You can see what items drop from what minigame and their respective levels here:  http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/P...leage_Club

So for a Lucky Egg you'll want to do Graffitti Eraser Lvl. 2, which only costs 50 Pokemiles per game.  The drop isn't guaranteed but it's not absurdly grindy, if that makes sense.  Hope this helps Smile

Edit: This is compatible for XY/ASOR btw
(Aug 18, 2016, 10:51 AM)Yummii Wrote:
(Aug 18, 2016, 08:49 AM)Yik Wrote:
Thanks
I can trade over a pokemon holding it if you want

​​​​​thanks!
I have added you
FC: 4828 8482 8006 
IGN: Yik