Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Rain team based around a M Swampert
Finally one of my favorite pokemon gets a mega!! Smile I'm thinking of a rain team to use, and I've got M Swampert, Ludicolo and Plusle/Minun as ideas so far, but what do you guys think? I'm open to any suggestions Smile And just to let you know, meta in pokemon to me doesn't exist, so the trollier the ideas the better Smile

**EDIT** This is for singles btw
I would say if you Choose Plusle make sure it has Lightning Rod for that sp.atk Bonus ! With the Moveset:
Nasty Plot
Thunderbolt/Thunder (If its in rain,Thunder won't miss and has a Base 110 Sp.atk so thats really good.)
Grass Knot
Protect

But if you Pick Minun Go with the same moveset, But minun Special ability is Healing so you pick.

Hoped I helped.
the nasty plot grass knot is very helpful. im thinking of plusle for the ability and thunder because rain comp Smile what do you think about others I should have on the team?
Gotta have Politoed makin' it rain!
I'd love to have one :p the only problem is the amount of water types, I end up against a grass type I could be le screwed. Maybe Ice Punch on Swampert?
(Nov 23, 2014, 12:29 PM)SolventEskimo Wrote: I'd love to have one :p the only problem is the amount of water types, I end up against a grass type I could be le screwed. Maybe Ice Punch on Swampert?

Ice punch on swampert would be awesome to use. Look at (google/youtube) Often used rain team pokes.Try to ne unique and know your weak spots in your team.
Awesome Smile however, I'm still at a loss for a fourth and two situationals for my team
Empoleon could suit good for this team in my opinion in place of a pokemon due to that steel type