Ability: Steadfast
Level: 50
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Zen Headbutt
- Protect
Well. You really, really need to explain the EV's for a Pokemon like Rotom and Aegislash. Then, why did you choose the Pokemon? How do you play with this team? What have you gone up against that gives you trouble? Battle Videos?
(Oct 22, 2015, 07:17 AM)Delta Wrote: Well. You really, really need to explain the EV's for a Pokemon like Rotom and Aegislash. Then, why did you choose the Pokemon? How do you play with this team? What have you gone up against that gives you trouble? Battle Videos?

Agreed, we need some details. Teambuilding processes and such.

How is lifeorb gallade working for you? I find him to be a little underwhelming but with dat tailwind support I bet he puts some work in.
Also please use the required submitting format found here for this and future rate my teams.
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-IMPORTA...NG-A-BUILD
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
i think u should change this team and use this one:
kang
tom-h
mence
ninja
lando
tran
WLCM

Sorry if this comes off as rude but posting the team like this would'nt help one bit other than infuriating others and making matters worse.
But treeface, don't get us wrong. We don't wanna discourage you and make you embarrassed or something. We really wanna know more so that we can properly rate your team.
Hey sorry for the formatting, this is my first time putting a team on here probably should have read the rules (facepalm)

I usually lead with clefairy for support and aerodactyl for tailwind and a possible taunt setup. Clefairy is an absolute savage giving helping hand, follow me support while dealing out decent chip damage with moonblast.   Rotom and Aegislash are usually my pivots/revenge killers, but if I see any lead that they wall then I lead with one or both of them.  Gallade and Mega Salamence are my late/mid sweepers that don't have the best bulk but can hit hard to get OHKOs or Two hit KOs.  Honestly these roles all depend on what team I'm up against and every pokemon (except aerodactyl) can switch roles and be successful.  I've experimented with Mega Gallade but I found it in an awkward speed tier and usually gets OHKO'd or two KO'd by a faster pokemon.  I want to run two megas on this team so if you have suggestions let me know. Smile All these pokemon are 4-5ivs in what they need Ex: Salamence has max ivs in Hp, Spttack, Spdef, and Speed

I have a pretty aggressive playing style, I'm not afraid of taking a little damage to get a KO, but of course I'm not reckless and will play around a pokemon when necessary.

Thanks again!!!
(Oct 22, 2015, 05:18 PM)treeface27 Wrote: Hey sorry for the formatting, this is my first time putting a team on here

I usually lead with clefairy for support and aerodactyl for tailwind and a possible taunt setup. Clefairy is an absolute savage giving helping hand, follow me support while dealing out decent chip damage with moonblast.   Rotom and Aegislash are usually my pivots/revenge killers, but if I see any lead that they wall then I lead with one or both of them.  Gallade and Mega Salamence are my late/mid sweepers that don't have the best bulk but can hit hard to get OHKOs or Two hit KOs.  Honestly these roles all depend on what team I'm up against and every pokemon (except aerodactyl) can switch roles and be successful.  I've experimented with Mega Gallade but I found it in an awkward speed tier and usually gets OHKO'd or two KO'd by a faster pokemon.  I want to run two megas on this team so if you have suggestions let me know. Smile All these pokemon are 4-5ivs in what they need Ex: Salamence has max ivs in Hp, Spttack, Spdef, and Speed

Thanks again!!!

I think you really need to click that link Mudkip posted. This paragraph really doesn't explain what you were trying to do with the team. What Pokemon does each member deal with? Why did you choose Gallade over a more standard option? Why did you choose Mega Salamence over alternatives like Gardevoir and Kangaskhan? Why did you choose to run a less bulky Salamence?

Without this information it just looks like you slapped 6 Pokemon together without any thought of what Pokemon gives you issues and what can be changed to improve it.
(Oct 22, 2015, 05:26 PM)RebornFX Wrote:
(Oct 22, 2015, 05:18 PM)treeface27 Wrote: Hey sorry for the formatting, this is my first time putting a team on here

Thanks again!!!

I think you really need to click that link Mudkip posted. This paragraph really doesn't explain what you were trying to do with the team. What Pokemon does each member deal with? Why did you choose Gallade over a more standard option? Why did you choose Mega Salamence over alternatives like Gardevoir and Kangaskhan? Why did you choose to run a less bulky Salamence?

Without this information it just looks like you slapped 6 Pokemon together without any thought of what Pokemon gives you issues and what can be changed to improve it.
Ok I'll be back
Your team is actullay weak to rotam wash i would counter with mega sableye and get rid of salamesne for 1 reason thunder wave mega sableye gets majic boune wich is one of the only way to paralyz electric typs other than that good team*****